Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Sewing Machine - Brother SQ9050

I have brought a new sewing machine, the Brother SQ9050 Computerized Sewing and Quilting.


I have been wanting to move up to a machine with computerized features for stitch, width and length control.  It features 100 unique built-in-stitches, 140 stitch functions plus 55 alphanumeric stitches and 8 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes.  The alphanumeric stitches for basic monogramming and 8 styles of buttonholes were a selling high-point for me on this machine. The machine also has a wide table for large projects and includes a walking foot! I plan to learn the features of the machine throughout the week!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous machine!!! I look forward to seeing what you will do with it. Where did you get it?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sewing machine is high tech....my fellow officer said can you make him some socks, mid calf with roosters on them? I show him your sewing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I researched details regarding the machine online, but I purchased it at my local Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow will you be quilting soon?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please do not comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thank you for taking time to follow my blog!